Hong Kong Office
Hong Kong Showroom
by the Herald Group in 1994, Zeon manufactures watches under a number
of licensed brands including Braun, Vivienne Westwood and Lambretta.
Zeon owns the "Ingersoll" trademark. Ingersoll's origins date back to
1892. In addition, Zeon is a market leader in the licensed character
Based in London, Zeon has its own office and warehousing facilities as well as a state of the art service centre.
More details are available from : http://www.zeonltd.co.uk
ZEON FAR EAST LIMITED
Zeon Far East provides sourcing, product development, quality control
and marketing services to a broad international customer base. From its
Hong Kong offices located in Kwai Chung, its team of product
specialists are engaged in the following activities :
Quality Assurance and Compliance
- expanding Zeon's already well-established licensing business to include Asia, America and the Middle East.
and social responsibility are key components of our business and any
violation of this is unacceptable. We are committed to honesty,
integrity and a level playing field. Code of Conduct and compliance
issues are an integral part of our work.
Back to Top
- We have a Qualified Auditor on staff in Hong Kong to pre-approve
any manufacturer we work with and to provide expertise on Code of
Conduct and compliance issues.
- All quality control inspectors come to us with a minimum of 3 years experience within the industry.
- All new inspectors are provided with on-site training, coaching and
mentoring for a period of 6 months. This is to ensure that they fully
understand and comply with Zeon's commitment to ethical practice and
- Zeon has its own in-house testing labs in both Hong Kong and China
as well as close working relationships with internationally accredited