Hong Kong Office
Hong Kong Showroom
Acquired by the Herald Group in 1994, Zeon manufactures watches under a number of licensed brands including Braun, Vivienne Westwood and Lambretta.
Zeon owns the "Ingersoll" trademark. Ingersoll's origins date back to 1892. In addition, Zeon is a market leader in the licensed character timepiece business.
Based in London, Zeon has its own office and warehousing facilities as well as a state of the art service centre.
More details are available from : http://www.zeonltd.co.uk
ZEON FAR EAST LIMITED
Zeon Far East provides sourcing, product development, quality control and marketing services to a broad international customer base. From its Hong Kong offices located in Kwai Chung, its team of product specialists are engaged in the following activities :
Quality Assurance and Compliance
- expanding Zeon's already well-established licensing business to include Asia, America and the Middle East.
Ethical practice and social responsibility are key components of our business and any violation of this is unacceptable. We are committed to honesty, integrity and a level playing field. Code of Conduct and compliance issues are an integral part of our work.
HERALD ELECTRONICS LIMITED
- We have a Qualified Auditor on staff in Hong Kong to pre-approve any manufacturer we work with and to provide expertise on Code of Conduct and compliance issues.
- All quality control inspectors come to us with a minimum of 3 years experience within the industry.
- All new inspectors are provided with on-site training, coaching and mentoring for a period of 6 months. This is to ensure that they fully understand and comply with Zeon's commitment to ethical practice and social responsibility.
- Zeon has its own in-house testing labs in both Hong Kong and China as well as close working relationships with internationally accredited testing laboratories.
Herald Electronics Limited (HEL) is a manufacturer of clocks with its own manufacturing facility located near Shanghai. HEL develops its own product designs as well as working with customers to develop products to their specifications.
Back to Top